Thursday, May 29, 2008

UNCLE QUINCY'S WEDDING

ABOUT FOUR WEEKS BEFORE OUR BIG WEDDING, WE HAD A LITTLE WEDDING IN OAK GROVE. MY BABY BROTHER HAD A SIMPLE WEDDING. IT WAS HIS AND HIS NEW WIFE'S SECOND WEDDING. SO THEY WANTED TO KEEP IT SIMPLE. THERE ONLY ATTENDANTS WERE THEIR CHILDREN. WHILE SETTING UP MY LIGHTS, I CAPTURED SEVERAL IMAGES OF NATALIE AND DALTON.
SHE ADORES HIM AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS IMAGE WHERE SHE IS LITERALLY LOOKING UP TO HIM. IT WAS AFTER THIS WEDDING THAT WE DECIDED THAT NATALIE COULD WALK IN (HER PARENTS) WEDDING WITH DALTON. I THINK IT BOTHERED EMMA THAT SHE WAS THE FLOWER GIRL AND THAT SHE SHOULD BE HOLDING HIS HAND...SO WE PRACTICED FOR THE WALK-OUT THAT DALTON WOULD BE HOLDING BOTH GIRLS HANDS, BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, DALTON AND NATALIE TOOK OFF BEFORE EMMA HAD TIME TO GRAB HIS HAND OR ARM. SHE ABSOLUTLEY LOVED WALKING IN AND OUT OF THE WEDDING WITH HIM. IT WAS PRECIOUS!
Natalie being silly and cracking Dalton up!

Two sweet children (not always)!
See...she really does love him!
This is what Natalie did during the cermony. This had us a little worried about our upcoming event!
Natalie loved the strawberries and the chocolate fountain. The next day we went to a baby shower for the grandbaby of my best friend since junior high. I tried to keep her eyes away from their chocolate fountain. Toward the end she did find it! Today (06.05.08) I will see how well chocolate washes out of white cotton batiste Strasburg dresses . Iam almost caught up with all my other washing, I've taken mine and Cari's to the cleaners, now it time to tackle Natalie's. There's no way we could keep her away from the chocolate fountain.
As you can see she is even wearing a bib, I guess that would help if the food dropped on her chest, but dripping chocolate seems to go every where. I believed in bibs for my children utnil they were three or four years old. I even had one laid out for the wedding, but I forgot it and even if I had packed, I don't think I would have remembered to put it on her before she got into it. She got into immediately. They had their first dance...FIRST THING...THAT'S WHEN SHE GOT INTO THE CHOCLOATE. While we were waching the dance, she diving into the chocolate. Then when she discovered the d.j. had bubbles on the dance floor, she had to try to catch them while they were dancing. It was all too cute and too funny!
WE WERE SOME OF THE LAST ONES TO LEAVE. I USUALLY DO ALL PHOTOGRAPHY BEFORE THE WEDDING, BUT SINCE THEY HAD TO CHANGE THE PLANS AT THE LAT MINUTE SINCE IT RAINED AND MOVE EVERY THING TO DARLENE'S CHURCH EVERYTHING WAS RUNNING BEHIND. SO TO MAKE SURE I DID GET A FEW OF QUINCY AND DARLENE ALONE I DID THEM BEFORE LEAVING AND THE LAST FEW WERE WITH NATALIE. I ASKED THEM TO TAKE A FEW WITH HER FOR HER BLOG.

WHEN SHE WAS VERY LITTLE SHE DIDN'T TAKE UP MUCH WITH OTHER PEOPLE, BUT OVER THE LAST YEAR OR SO SHE HAS. I KNOW QUINCY WOULD TRY AND TRY AND THEN FINALLY OUT OF THE BLUE SHE DECIDED SHE LIKED HIM!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN QUINCY AND DARLENE! THE REST OF YOU IMAGES WILL BE FINISHED ONE DAY!

~~NATALIE'S MIMI~~



No comments: