Friday, August 31, 2007

AUGUST 2005: OUR BRAND NEW NATALIE


The first year of a child's life is full of FIRSTS. The above image and the one below is from Natalie's first baths. It was taken at her other home. I remember being a little sad that I missed it. I don't think she was too fond of her first bath. She did soon begin to love her bathtime. I enjoyed giving them as well. It was such a special time for MiMi and Natalie.
August 2nd was the date on the digital files. I assume that was the exacat date that they were captured.
August 3, 2005: THE VERY FIRST IMAGE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE. I ACCIDENTLY DELETED IT AND THEN AS I TRIED TO ADD IT BACK TO THIS SPOT. IT WENT TO THE TOP. AS STATED BEFORE...I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS.
(SEE THE VERY FIRST IMAGE) The above and below image was the first time Natalie came to her other home (aka as MiMi's house or Daddy's). She was 5 days old. She also had her first portrait session in MiMi's studio. Aunt Cari helped MiMi while Mommy and Daddy rested. It is very tiring being new parents.

The next three images are of Natalie's very first newborn session. She was so little and I couldn't wait to get her in my studio. She was 5 days old when these were captured.

August 6, 2005, Natalie and Brittany's Aunt Martie and her family meeting Natalie for the first time. I know she hated not being here for her birth and couldn't wait to finally meet her great-niece. Natalie's cousins, Mia and Justin, have really grown a lot too! We saw them recently at Natalie's 2 year old birthday party.
August 8, 2005...one of the first times Natalie played with this toy.

August 10, 2005, I wanted to make sure she wore this before she outgrew it. I am so glad that I kept some of my babies special clothes and that Natalie wore them too.

These were done at the house in Vidalia after school one day, August 12, 2005. The bottom one is Natalie and Emma (her 3.5 year old aunt). They have both grown so much. I told Emma then that she would be one of Natalie's favorite people and she definitely is now!

This is one of Natalie wearing one of the Premie outfits that belong to Maddy Kiser. Her grandmother, Pam, gave us bags of clothes and shoes. Yes, it is a winter outfit and it was summer, but with the air on it was cool enough for a tiny baby to wear such a winter outfit. She is hugging her first little baby doll I bought her before she was born. Notice the baby doll is a brunette. Brittany made the statement one time how most baby dolls have blonde hair. So I made sure that I got this one with dark hair. I had fun playing dress up with her just as I always did with my two when they were young enough that I chose what they wore. (It has been a while!)
This is a candid image with natural light in Natalie's room (AKA the sunroom). It was taken on August 17, 2005.
This image is from her newborn session. The other one with her parents is also from the newborn portrait session...atually they were different days. As a photographer, it was neat having a baby around. I am so glad that I was able to capture beautiful images like these of our sweet baby girl.
---Natalie's MiMi

No comments: