Wednesday, August 29, 2007



Welcome to Natalie's World. I saw another child's blog a while back. It introduced me to the world of blogging. I think they are so cool. I have been looking at different blogs and websites all summer. I have been wanting to create a business/personal blog to show off my work and my babes. But insteaed, I decided to create "Natalie's World". This is a blog that her mommy and I can do together. We can post images from recent activities and events. I am hoping it will be a way to keep her daddy informed with all the her daily activies since he moved to Baton Rouge just over a week ago. And it is also something other extended family can view of how quickly Natalie changes and grows, etc.






I have been guilty of not photographing her as much her 2nd year of life as I did her first. I think this will keep me on my toes and encourage me to stay at it. I will try to post recent images and even go back and add some "remember when photos" as well.






I named the blog Natalie's World for obvious reason...it will be all about Natalie! But when Natalie was around 6 or 9 months old, I would sing to her "La, la, La, Elmo's World" and then I would change it to "La, La, La, Natalie's World". Thus she began to sing it too and her love for Elmo began.






Today as I start this blog, I don't have a photograph to post yet from today. Since it wasn't so hot today, we did play bubbles outside. (no camera with us at the time) It was quite hilarious. At first she couldn't really blow them. She sort of spit at the bubble wand. But after much blowing and spitting and with the bigger wand, she managed to blow quite few bubbles. She had her mouth right on top of the bubbles and probably swallowed some...she had bubbles all around her lips. I did check the label to confirm my assumption... that yes bubbles are nontoxic!


We plan to play with her in the pool this afternoon (August 29th...25 months old today). Poppa says it can't get the pool clear, but heck it's still better than the lake or the wading pool with lots of trash (that how it end up after she get in and out a few time).




I have just gone through some images that I took last week. I will add a few of them.




The first image that I am adding is from last Monday. I had all the different loads of laundry seperated out in the floor in my room. I caught Natalie trying on dirty clothes. I took the my shorts off her, but I thought the pink striped socks were too cute on her. She wore them all morning.







1 comment:

PAM said...

ADORABLE!!Jami,i don't know where you find the time to do all you do.I know Cameron,Britney and Natalie will look back one day and be so glad you have all these memories of Natalie.I am glad you are sharing her"WORLD" WITH US.
LOVE YOU,
PAM