Thursday, August 30, 2007

Natalie helps Daddy move to Baton Rouge

Daddy & Daniel...Roomies
The little Family :)
Daddy


A pretty awesome bathroom!

Daddy's Kitchen...not very spacious..but its not like they will spend much time there!



This is Natalie hanging out in Daddy's apartment. When we were getting ready to leave she told us "I stay, I stay!"




Natalie likes to "chew" gum which always ends up being swallowed. So instead of gum we will give her skittles. Somehow she dropped it and it ended up being under her neck and got stuck to her chin. Me and Cari were pretty amused at the sight of it.





When we were driving to Baton Rouge Natalie complained about the sun being in her eyes. I didn't bring her shades so she insisted that she wear mine. I think this is an adorable picture of her. It's funny that she understands what glasses are for!
This was my first post to make. It was fun..but i will do things different next time..you kinda have to go backwards i guess. I'll be posting again soon!
Natalie's Mommy*

1 comment:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Great Job,B! I love it! That's exactly what I had in mind. Your images along with mine really will show everyone and her daddy what "Natalie's World" is really all about. It will be so fun to share the dad-to-day activities with friends, family and even each other.

I am excited about "Natalie's World". It should be a lot of fun!

Natalie's Mimi