Thursday, August 30, 2007

NATALIE SWIMMING













This image is suppose to appear before or after the text talking about the jump looking dangerous! She is fearless!

Okay, I think I have this right now. I put the first image in last. I think I am doing it right now.






SWIMMING: Natalie and Poppa right after they got in. She loves Poppa throwing her up. She calls it "JUMPING". "I WANNA JUMP". I had some problems getting my exposures right. Some of the images were on the blown out side ("they are just snap shots). So I converted some to black & white. I have a problem doing candid images sometimes. I want them all to look like portraits, but I am trying to learn to be more forgiving of myself for capturing special memories like this. As you can see Natalie had a fun time in the pool this evening!



[I DIDN'T PROOF READ TOO CLOSE BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET TO WORK. I HOPE IT IS READABLE AND THE YOU ENJOY VIEWING THE NEW BLOG AS MUCH AS I AM ENJOYING IT.]





This is something Natalie does in the pool. I had noticed her doing this when we went to Blue Bayou while we were swimming in the wave pool. We taught her at the beginning of summer to close her mouth when she is going under, etc. We never really told her to hold her breath, but I think she does. Randy had not seen her do this and it really scared him or rather worried him. He kept saying "what is she doing?". But I think she was called herself swimming under under water like she see others do. How cute is that.




The next three images are of Natalie floating or "swimming on her back". This seemed to me a her new favorite thing to do in the pool. She seems so grown up swimming like this is the pool. We think she is very advanced in her "swimming" for a child who has just turned 2.






This another fun thing Natalie enjoys in the pool...jumping off the ladder to Poppa or whoever is swimming with her at the time. As you can see Natalie had a ball swimming last night around 6:00. I didn't swim this time...that way I could photograph her! I did have intentions. The real reason was because it was getting late. We thought Poppa was coming in sooner. I still had to cook supper and I didn't wouldn't have time to do both and in fact, I think, if it had been up to us we would have skipped the swimming. Neither of us had the heart to let her down. She had been looking forward to swimming all day!









This is Natalie "jumping". She loves it and can't get enough! Though it does look dangerous! This is the one she wants to see on the back of the camera.









This Natalie asking can I see. She has learned about looking on the back of the camera.


I am stilling trying to figure this out. So uploaded what I done thus far. It is confusing me :(.






No comments: