Thursday, August 30, 2007

Natalie Loves Chocolate

Yes, Natalie loves chocolate just like her Mimi. When she woke up from the long high chair nap, she wasn't in a very good mood. So I offered her the last 4 m&m's in her package from yesterday. I kept working a few more minutes on the computer. Before I knew, this was the scene that I saw in the kitchen doorway. My first impulse was to grab the whole chocolate bar from her. Then I laughed and got the camera out instead. I hope to have that response more and more. And I think I will since since I can share our funny moments on the blog. How cool is that!

Cari brought home the "World's Finest Chocolate" to sell for school. Randy had bought all the almond/chocolate bars from her. They were laying on the counter. My guess is that Natalie thought this was an open invitation for her to have one on him! After I finished taking a few photos, I tried to get her to give me half of it so that she wouldn't eat a whole candy bar. Of course, that really ticked her off! So to avoid the fit, I made her share it with me. So I guess you can say we both won that battle. LOL!
This is Natalie not sharing her chocolate with Mimi or Precious...notice Precious in the corner. I kept trying to get her out of the way so that I take the photo; then I realized that it added to it.
So that's really it for the day.

No comments: