Thursday, August 30, 2007

Natalie Fell Asleep While Eating Breakfast, 8-30-07




I wanted to drop a few lines. I don't plan to post any more today. This could get quite addictive, but quite frustrating right now since I don't completely undertand the system. I kept trying to put the image of Natalie in mid-air in another location and I kept deleting it, but I can't seem to delete or move an image when I want to...though I can seem to edit text. As I stated frustrating, espeically for someone who is used to manipulating images.
I am enjoying doing this, but I must do more other work. So I have to limit myself, but I do think I have a found a new hobby. It should be fun, uh and too expensive (My last hobby turned into a business and I haven't had any time for hobbies since!) I have session that I need to do their slideshow so that I will have their presentation ready.

But as I was writing this, I checked on Natalie eating breakfast in her high chair and I see she is alseep. So I must post one more image and if I am getting this concept of this blog thing, it will appear before the text anyway and you have already seen it. Thus I am changing my title to reflect that...

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

If you don't want to insert the "Natalie's World" graphic every time, you can use it as your page header. I can show you how to do that too!