Friday, August 31, 2007

REMEMBER WHEN: Natalie One Year Ago, August 2006

The above image of our litttle walker. Walking was still very new to her as you can tell here. She is wallking toward her little room, the sunroom, where all her toys are kept. Wasn't she just an adorable almost 13 month old!

I really wished I had done this since she was born. I would love to have one like Jonah's, but I was busy working and taking care of a baby and was totally out of the loop. I had never even seen a blog until I saw Jonah's back this past spring. So I will go back and post images from Natalie's recently birthday and then some the year before and her birth. For now I am posting images from August one year ago. Tonight or later today I am going to post images from August 2005, when Natalie was a newborn (some candid images and her first portrait sessions).

The next few images are of Natalie crawling. She could walk, but she couldn't walk through the drop down of the doorway into her room/sunroom. She would go to a crawl. Of course, she eventually learned to walk through the doorway w/o falling, but she did fall a few times before she mastered it. Isn't it how funny we forget about those feats soon after they are accomplished!

Not only is she still crawling in certain situations here, but learning to climb too! The date of all of these were August 26, 2006.


The last two images were taken of Natalie before leaveing for the visitation for Brittany's grandfather's wake. The date of these two were August 11, 2006.

No comments: