Sunday, March 23, 2008

BUNNIES AND NATALIE LAST YEAR

EASTER PORTRAITS 2007 I love the way she crossed her ankles in these. I am not sure, since it was a year ago, but I don't think I told her to cross them...I think it was something she started about that time.
Before the fake smile thing started so often...





This was the best portrait session that I had with her since her 6 mos. portrait session. She was just old enough to "reward" with good behavior. She had to do what I asked so that she could play with the "HOPS" (that's what she called them). Of course, she didn't have no problem smiling with them. For weeks after I took them back home, she asked for them. She would even go to the back door where I kept them. I even made sure she was with us when we took them back so that she would understand, but I guess that was still a little two much for a 20 month old to comprehend. ~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: