Sunday, March 23, 2008

Natalie and the Bunny

Natalie and the Bunny Dress I bought this dress for Natalie from Ebay. Several girls were photographed in this dress last year when I did my bunny portration promotion. It was perfect for it since I had live white bunnies just like the ones smocked. So I when I ran across the dress while shopping for something else on ebay, I couldn't resist it.
It has just been too much going on this year to do the Bunny Promotion. So I bought the stuffed bunny at Target. It matched perfect too. So last week I took Natalie in the studio to do at least a few of her and the stuffed bunny with the bunny dress. Earlier that day I had been practicing some exposure settings with my new camera. While doing that I had moved my shutter way down, I forgot to change it, but didn't even catch it from the camera back. But as soon as downloaded the images, I realized it. So no, they're not awesome images, but they were salvagable and I am still glad that I have them. They are our memories.
I actually like the expression of the image above. At this age we often get "cheezy" smiles or none at all. I think this is the sequence where I asked her to say "Mimi" rather than cheeze, but I never ask for cheeze anyway, but they learn.
These are asking for now smile. The first images that I took. I stil like the hint of a smile.

A Bunny Hug A Bunny Kiss


We hope that you had a HOPPY EASTER!

LOVE,

NATALIE AND HER MIMI


No comments: