Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY SPRING!!!

I took a few of Natalie the week before last when I did Jonah's Session with Hannah. I was hoping to get some really nice images of her, but I started to rain and I only had a few. None were that great, but I still decided to do a Spring/Easter card with one of the images. I decided to use these images because I knew time was running out. I still didn't get them mailed. I also did a few in the studio with the stuffed bunny and her bunny dress last week in hopes of throwing something together to take the family for Easter. I didn't get these cards in the mail and I didn't finish editing the bunny ones until a few minutes ago. Oh well...
I will still try to mail these...
a fake smile...but still pretty darn cute
aren't these some beautiful eyes?

her little crooked fake smile
This was a card I considered designing, but decided to go with the other size so that I could include in the same envelope Valentine's and Christmas (for some people). This is would have been 5x5 and the others weres 4x8 so I went with the 4x8 design.
HAPPY SPRING FROM ALL OF US!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~



No comments: