Friday, March 14, 2008

SATURDAY MORNING IN MEMPHIS (March 1, 2008)



Natalie on Saturday, March 1, 2008You may have seen this image before. I think I posted it in some of the images about the gin show on this blog or the other one www.japimages.blogspot.com . I am not sure if put it on both of them or not.
We all semi-dressed up for the saftely luncheon over at the convention center. Natalie's poppa's gin along with several others received safety awards. So this is the first year to do this, but they had a special luncheon to honor these gin. I didn't take any photos there, but I did a few before leaving. This is Natalie wearing a cute little set that her Aunt Maria and Uncle Danny bought her for Christmas and I think she is actually posing for me.
Some cute Natalie expressions



Natalie and her Aunt Cari
Cari
Natalie and her Daddy
Mimi and Poppa

The window was a little too bright and when I realized it, I did the ones of Natalie in the other chair, but I didn't dare ask everyone else to do it over. As you must know, they aren't too fond of "taking pictures" as much as me. None these are great portraits are anything like that, but they are our special memories.




No comments: