Sunday, March 23, 2008

Natalie's first and last prom until...

...until she has her own. Natalie's First Prom: April 8, 2006
Her last one until she has her own. Friday, March 21, 2008.
Natalie helping me test the lights.
Natalie's mommy
Natalie's daddy and a guy he played baseball with last year
Natalie and her daddy on the riverfront
Natalie and her parents with the Mississippi River in the background at night. Natalie's mommy's class was the first class to have their prom at the new convention center.
Natalie's mommy and her best friend
The Formal Prom Photo of All Three
Natalie's Mommy and Daddy
Natalie's Aunt Cari and her boyfriend, Dillon or Dillam as Natalie calls him.
Her Aunt Cari and Her Alexa
This was Natalie's Aunt Cari's first prom. We did pre-prom photos at Monmouth. Natalie's Mommy and Daddy were supposed to come. I had Natalie there waiting to put on her red dress. She continued to sleep in the car with her poppa. Plans changed and her mommy and daddy didn't make it. So I didn't get the photos that I was hoping for of all my children in prom attire.
I think this was my favorite of them.
This is Prom 2007. Natalie missed this one. She was waiting in the car to have her photo made with her parents and she started throwing up. Poor poppa, he had to take her home and clean up the mess in the car seat. YUCK! And of course, poor Natalie, she missed her 2nd prom.

AT Eola Hotel


How sweet!



their first family prom portrait
Natalie can sure get a great smile out of her daddy. I love it.


Yes, it's not too common to have your first prom at 8 months old. But what can I say. I couldn't resist the opportunity to buy Natalie a prom dress too!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~





No comments: