Sunday, April 27, 2008

AFTER DUNCAN PARK TO THE BALLPARK

THIS IS NATALIE AND RUDY WHEN RUDY WAS A LITTLE BABY... This group of images were taken that same day that I posted last from going to Duncan Park about a year ago. After we went to the park, we (Cari, Natalie and I) met Natalie's Poppa for Natalie's Mommy's softball game. It was their softball game tournament weekend.
Rudy was such cute little puppy.
Here he is giving Natalie puppy love! Natalie's baby sister? No just Mommy's homework. Allie was glad to Natalie was at the game. Allie's older sisters were on the team too.
Both girls were intrigued with Rudy.
After this I part of the day, I photographed Natalie's mommy playing ball. So that's it for this day. I am still going to post images from this day, but none were taken after these.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~


No comments: