Sunday, April 27, 2008

PLAYING WITH MIMI ON THE MORNING OF APRIL 30, 2007

NATALIE'S FAVORITE ACTIVITY A YEAR AGO WAS SWINGING. NATALIE FAVORITE ACTIVITY TODAY IS STILL SWINGING. ACTUALLY SHE LOVES TWISTING IN THE SWING EVEN MORE THAN SWINGING. At this age I already had difficulty getting Natalie to look at me when I had a camera in my hand. She loved singing with me and she would usually look at me when we sang her favorite songs. That's why her lips look funny here. She is singing, but as you can see she won't look at me.

Here she is playing in the rocks.
This is the answer to a questions that she doesn't know the answer to..."i don't know". And I am sure I asked her a question like 'where's poppa?' just so that I could get this reaction. It was one her new things at the time.
These were images from April 30, 2007. I have many images from that one day. Some days we have no images to remember our day and some days well over 100. This was that morning. Natalie and I playing outside. I am sure we had lunch, after that some stories and at that time her favorite was the Elmo Loves You book (so I am sure it was that). After her typical long nap, we went to Natchez to Duncan Park, did the Azela Portraits and then she played on the playground equipment while I captured images of her just having fun. I do remember wanting her to stop and look at me. Yea, right! After we left there we went to the ball park. So if you haven't visited Natalie's World in a while, scroll down to view more images. I have several posts all from this busy, fun day and probably very tiring day with Natalie.


A day with her is quite tiring, but also the most fun days of my life.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~


No comments: