Saturday, April 5, 2008

CINDERELLA HAIR

Isn't this a pretty do for Natalie. Doesn't she look like Cinderella?
the side view of this "do"
This is one of the styles that I came up with when I was practicing "pageant" hair for the upcoming pageant. An "up-do" like this is something that Cari would have worn with her pageant dress when she was about the same age. I told Natalie it was her Cinderella hair. You really have to think of really cool ideas to keep a child excited about things like this.

Another view...and yes, she does have on make-up. I need to practice this too. Wasn't this a beautiful style for her. I think this was the style I was planning to go with...that is until I saw that it wasn't necessary. I did the above style w/o roller all over...only a few of the pieces on top. It was the easiest style of the two I practiced...which was the why I was planning to go with it. This is her in the rollers so that I could try the other style and I tried it next.
She's even cute with rollers, uh?


~~Natalie's Mimi~~





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!