Sunday, April 27, 2008

FUN AT THE PARK MARCH 30, 2007

NATALIE HAD SO MUCH FUN THIS DAY PLAYING AT DUNCAN PARK. The above image was one that I posted earlier from that day. It was probably my favorite. Since I forgot my memory card Friday evening, I looked at these and posted two. After looking, I realize that several of these were soooo cute and looked like such fun. I hope you enjoy viewing these as much as I enjoyed watching her have fun. Natalie loves slides!
I found I wasn't nearly as nervous the other day with her playing and climbing on the slides as I was last year. She has much more control over her movements and boy did she move fast! I really hate that I don't have images that captured her enthusiam and excitement of that evening at the park.
She fell as she hit the ground here, but as she can see from her expression...it was still fun to her!

Why do children always want to climb up the slide? Aunt Cari is helping her out.

This image captures the memory that she thought she was just as big as any other child there!
Such great expressions in these images. The joy is written all over her face. This last image is also one that I posted the the other day!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~


No comments: