Sunday, June 14, 2009

ATTENTION FOLLOWERS:

[RANDOM PHOTO: SUMMER 2007 (aound the time I started blogging)]
I hate to make a blog post w/o at least one photo so that I searched for a random photo. I thouoght this was appropriate since this captured around the time I started blogging almost two years ago now. Now on to the matter at hand...


I am in the process of playing around with a few updates on my three blogs. If you are currently a regular follower, would you mind joining "my follower's list". If some of you don't, I will have to take it down. It would be plumb embarassing to show only a few followers when people like Nicki and many other more famous bloggers like Macmamma with tons of followers. I know I have many followers though I (we) may not be as popular as some people in my blog community, but that's okay. I like know that I have followers, but I do it more for myself and for my family (though most of them don't appreciate it now...lol).

Thanks!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: