Sunday, September 21, 2008

CHOCOLATE SUNDAE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP

A little story behind the chocolate sundae. I love to get Carmel Java Chillers at the Sonic. I introduced Natalie to shakes first and then to chocolate sundae. The Saturday night that I picked her up at Nonna's house (before Labor Day/the storm), we took Natalie to McDonald's since she had already had supper (we hadn't), she got a sundae. She wanted a cherry on top. Remember the post of her eating desert before moving at the Mexican restaurant. That's when I found out how much she loves the cherry on top too. Of course, McDonald's sundae do not have cherries on top. She still enjoyed her sundae, but before she had to go back to BR, I wanted to make sure she had one more sundae, but this time WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
I gave Cari my camera to document this adventure. This is me handing her the sundae!
her reaction of anticipation...

I know it's blurred probably because of the movement. This is her getting the sundae.

too cute, huh?




I put her bib on her over her car seat. I am so glad that I did. She thoroughly enjoyed this Sundae. And car seat would have enjoyed it almost as much had I not had the bib. I know some of you had long go rid of the bibs by the time your child turned three, but not me. I tried to make my kids (and Natalie too) wear them until they are 3 or 4. I would rather have stained bibs than clothes.

Then Poppa enjoyed the rest of what she didn't eat. What a mess, but what a fun memory too!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~


No comments: