Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY...

AUNT JACKIE! Forgive me Jackie for being over 2 weeks late on this post. I am actually over two weeks behind on all posting...so maybe it's forgiveable.
As a child growing up, my sibs and I all had our b'day 3 months apart: mine-July 22, my brother's-August 15, and then my sister-September 6th. It was sort of neat (but more for Danny and Jackie because they also shared b'days with aunts...I always felt a little left out or just little less special because I didn't...okay, I guess that was just a kid thing). I do have another brother, but I was almost grown by the time he started have b'days. He was just 4 years old when I got married. So he didn't exactly grow up with us. He is actually closer to Cameron's age (Natalie's daddy). He is only 8 years older than him.
Okay, if you keep up with "Natalie's World" you are wondering what's the deal with the b'day photos with such old images. After all Natalie is much older now. I may have more recent images, but these were just easy to find. This has also made me realize that when we have family get-togethers, we usually just photograph the children...sometimes the child with the grandparents, etc., but mostly just the kids. Probably because most of us don't feel as photogenic as we once were. LOL!

So as you can see these images from the hospital, the first time Jackie met Natalie. "Happy Birthday, Aunt Jackie" from Natalie.
With all the disruptions of life as we normally know it, Jackie's birthday was a little overlooked by me...not that we are that great at keeping up with this at our age! But I did want to make a post in honor of Jackie, my sister, Natalie and my children's aunt.

Hope you had a great day, Jackie!

we love you...

natalie and jami

No comments: