Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saturday afternoon (09.20.08) at Duncan Park

OUR MINI PHOTO SESSION She looks so old in these. She's only three, but when I look at these, she looks so much older...well, at least 4.
I love the beauty in this image even w/o a big smile.
I love these shots...

My favorite of these.
a "brown" (coke) icee break...

After being forced to shoe shop, then a mini portrait session, Natalie wasn't in the most cooperative mood for looking at her Mimi while playing. Though I did manage to get a few before my battery died!


whee!


I hate that my camera battery died, but I knew it would probably happen because I forgot that it was low and thus I forgot to re-charge it before leaving. I am just glad that it did not run out before taking a least a few of her playing.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Such a fun day and such sweet pictures! Love the green!

The Ainsworth Family said...

the black & white looks just like a painting. i love it! i love them all! the green looks so good on her! i think i may steal one for my computer background :)