Sunday, September 21, 2008

NATALIE HAVING FUN AT MIMI'S

This costume recently came in. I decided not to mail it to her...the package was big for one thing, but the main reason is because I wanted to see it on her and see her reaction when she saw it the first time. (I am glad that I did. It was priceless.) We had showed it to her on the webcam. Randy tried to convince her it was his Jamacian hat...strange, but he explained it (long story). Not long after she was here, she found it and started trying it on.

I will wait until later to show full the effect of this so it will be a surprize, but I couldn't resist showing at least a few of these because Natalie had so much fun with it. She tried it 3 or 4 times.
As I look at this images, I am reminded that Cari informed me that we were putting the wings on upside down...oops!



I needed to clean the kitchen a bit so that I could cook up some simple supper. So we played this ABC card game (I made up the way we played it) and since she was already hungry she had a healthy snack.


the ABC game...


the game and the healthy snack Dora yogurt smoothie and roasted pecans...


JUST BEING SILLY AND PLAYING WITH MIMI....



I was also glad to see Natalie wearing this new cute little out fit that I recently purchased for her from Gymboree for the Prep School line. I assume that she wore this to school this day too. It looked really cute on her with little Sperry boat shoes that I had sent to her too. It also has a cute little hat too. I love little outfits with cute hats. I am such a sucker for them!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: