Friday, September 5, 2008

A LITTLE GIFT FROM MIMI FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND

POSING FOR MIMI WITH THE UN-OPENED GIFT
AND AGAIN ONCE IT WAS OPENED...

Here she is trying to open the factory packaging that is often so difficult (even for adults with scissors in their hands).


I have been "snail" mailing little gifts for Natalie since she has moved to B.R.

Most of the items are just thoughtful sweet little things--HAPPIES as one friend called it. While shopping for "happies" I found these Lego blocks. I saved them for her first visit here since the move.

Randy and I picked Natalie up from her other grandparents Saturday evening after we dropped Cari off for the football jamboree in Vidalia. We took her to McDonald's to the playland. Since her nonna said that she had already ate good supper with them, she got a chocolate sundae while we ate our supper. I really wished we had more activities for little ones around here. I get tired of taking her to the same places (the park and McDonald's playland), but that's all we really have around here. I didn't take any photos. I forgot to get the camera out of the car with all the craziness (all the extra traffic and fears of Gustav) that was in the air that evening. Oh well, I have photographed her there more than once and I am sure I will again in the future.

I have more to post. What a week this has been!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: