Thursday, September 6, 2007

BEAUTIFUL BABY NATALIE: 2 YEARS AGO

These images were captured almost exactly two years ago. The exact date of these were

September 2, 2005. I took these the day before going to my mom's for Labor Day weekend. I wanted to print some from my computer (I rarely do that) so that I could take some for my mom and my grandmother to frame. Natalie is my mom's first and only great-grandchild. It should stay that way for a while (we hope) and she is also my grandmother's first and only great-great grandchild. I am so glad that Natalie has a great-great grandmother. I know her parents and grandparents are young, but I think it is such an honor to have 5 generation on this earth at the same time.


Natalie's blue eyes were evident immediately. Baby girls are so lucky. They get to wear all colors...from pink to blue.
This is one of my favorites. I love her little smurky, smily expression!

No comments: