Sunday, September 23, 2007

LAST WEEK TWO YEARS AGO: 09-16-05

" This was Brooke's outfit, Daddy's cousin."

"Check it out Aunt Jackie, G.G., and Brooke." "Did I look as cute as Brooke when she was a baby wearing this same outfit?"--Natatie wondered.
I kept many of my kids' special outfits for my brother and his wife. They had bought many of them. I saved the ones that I thought they might like their children to wear. I didn't realize how many things I had kept until my mom (Natalie's G.G.) went through the Rubber maid box when we went there the first time that Labor Day weekend.
They haven't had any children of their own, but I know they have enjoyed their neices and nephews tremendously and now their special great neice, Natalie.
This was a tiny little outfit that I think our Aunt Lo bought for Brooke. She lives in Florida which always makes me think of Mickey and Minne Mouse just like this outfit does.

No comments: