Monday, September 10, 2007

Last week 2 yrs ago! SEPT. 7, '05

Cari and I had to go to the orthodontist in Alexandria. I can't remember why now...maybe impressions or something. I never have time to go shopping. I do most online. But since we were there we went to Old Navy. I fell in love with the line for newborns. I prefer baby-like soft clothes for little ones...especially tee shirt material like this and of course, I LOVE, LOVE hats on babies. I did have so much fun dressing her in cute clothes. She didn't mind hats when she was really young, but then quit liking them. She was tolerate of them this past winter; she did understand she had to wear them when it was cool. Since she has had fun trying them on, I am hoping that she will like wearing cute hats again. I have been shopping around online for fall lines and Gymboree has cute beret that goes with this particular line. So I will keep my fingers crossed that she will think that they cute too!
She doesn't look extremely happy in the above two images. But I think she is much happier in the next one later on in the day.

In this image, she is intrigued with her Care Bear mobile. I had told Cari that she could choose her bedding theme. I was going to let her chose a character them. I didn't for my own kids because I went with a more classic theme and I did again with Natalie too. So to make it up to Cari, I did get her a Care Bear mobile. Natalie loved it right away!
Another image looking up at her mobile.
This is Cari's home work project. She had to make something useful out of garbage. She made a picture frame out of boxes and bags that Natalie's things came in. Cute, uh?
Cari has changed a lot too! I will have to post images of her soon too. She was voted Miss FCA which (I think) stands for Fellowship of Christian Athletes. So she will be participating in homecoming activities...which means more photos!
The last image Natalie is really getting excited about her mobile. She loved it for so long. I have more images of that soon. It was so neat watching Natalie enjoy the little things soooo much, like a set of 4 Care Bears going round and round. How fun was that! ---Natalie's MiMi

No comments: