Sunday, September 23, 2007

Last Week: Sept. 17th, 18th & 20th


SEPTEMBER 17, 2007
I don't have any "new" or "first time" moments or special events to capture from last week, just some silly and different moments that I captured to document Natalie's moments.
I guess this is our version of the baby sleeping on the shelf...if any of you know what I am talking about! Several photographers have on their website or have shot an image like this (sort of Anne Geddes like) with a newborn asleep on book shelf or something along that line. Natalie cleared everything off the shelf and got into it like this. So I ran for the camera.
This next image is a posed image after the bookshelf incident! Gotta love that cheesy smile!
Natalie did this when I walked out. She had been taking a long bath with playtime included in the tub. I kept trying to talk her out of the tub. No she wasn't ready. Since she is comfortable with water...I walked in and out doing little things. This is what I found when I came back in after she decided that "she was ready to get out"!
And while I was trying to capture this, she starts telling me she is cold...so she thinks she can get warmer if she sits down and she did!



JUST BEING SILLING AFTER I GOT HER OUT!



SEPTEMBER 18, 2007
Natalie fell asleep while watching TV before lunchtime!

September 20, 2007
I just had to take a few of Natalie wearing her new fall clothes from Children's Place. I have a selection of skorts, pants, shirts (long sleeeve and short sleeve) and even these shoes to mix and match. The main colors are pink and brown, but several other colors like green, blue and orange too. We were on our way to go pick up Cari to take her to the orthodontist and I made her stop on the steps to take a quick photo or two. Of course, she wasn't into this too much as you can see in these images!

No comments: