Monday, September 10, 2007

SEPTEMBER 4, 2007

My favorite image of the day.
I have many images to post. I have most of them ready. All I have to do is add the text. But I was waiting for Brittany to add her images from Labor Day weekend. They made it official! Cameron surprized her with the ring! But now it's has been over a week, most every one knows by now. I know with school and work and everything in between she just hasn't had the time. But keep looking she has images to post and hopefully the story to go with it. I am looking forward to seeing it as much as you are!

The Beginning of Our Day! Natalie eating her cinnomon roll and I think teasing Precious with it. Precious loves anything we eat. I think she loves school days...more breakfast foods for her!

I am always losing Natalie. As soon as I realize that she is out of sight, I know it is time to hunt her down! She is in this really big meddling stage and loves to get into anything and everything, but some things over and over. While I was calling her (sometimes she answers and sometimes not...sometimes she says "Coming!", but doesn't move), I could hear her saying something and I realized that it was coming from her daddy's room (which is still upside down since he moved out--not enough hours in the day!). When I went in there, I heard her saving Daddy's DVD. Then when I repeated it, she said something about computer...which I think she corrected herself and me. This was Cameron's flight simulator game for his computer. I ran to get the camera.

BUBBLE FUN!

Another one of those times that I was disappointed with my images. But I have to forgive myself, because I do have memories. I have very few images of Natalie one year ago and lots from 2 years ago (more of those coming soon) and now we won't forget this year since I am documenting so much of our activities. You really do remember so much more the times that you photograph than the times that you don't! THE ABOVE IMAGES WAS HER PLAYING WITH BOTH BUBBLE WANDS. We had played bubbles the week before. She had struggled with blowing them...she did finally get it, but she does seem to eat some of the bubble juice. It doesn't seem to bother her! Good thing it is non-toxic! I went into Dollar tree while doing some shopping with Cari on Labor Day! I was tickled to find these giant wands! She is using both of ours in this image.
She had so much fun. You can really tell by the expressions on her face in the above image and the next two. Acutally, we both had a lot of fun! These bubble wands created some really huge bubbles...like 12-18 inches in size. Natalie couldn't do the big ones thus not photos of those bubbles. I left them outside until after school with plans to wash them and show them to Cari after school. I wished I had my camera then. Cari played with them until she had no more bubble solution. Then I brought them in to wash and save for another day!

To help compensate for some of expsoure on this one, I used a pastel action that I purchased a while back. It gives a nice artsy look to the image.

After bubbles, we had our snack outside too. This is one of her new favorite snacks, yogurt rasins. I love them too!

LUNCH TIME! I just realized that Natalie is eating her Dora soup and drinking her Dora yogurt drink! I think the reason Dora is so popular is because she is every where!

Are you wondering about the Duck Hat? More of that meddling...Natalie has a basket of hats some winter hats and some summer hats. She got into them earlier that morning and kept this one on. It is soooooo cute on her. But she makes anything cute!


The rest of this day was probably naptime. Natalie keeps my mornings with her very busy, but she is such a good napper. She usually sleeps until I go pick up Cari at Brittany's or at school. And that's not the usual 3:00 time! It's more like 4:15 or 4:30 because Cari is working out with the softball team because she is planning on trying out.


Natalie is so exhausting but she keeps me laughing that is when I not "screaming"! That's our day on September 4, 2007....Natalie's MiMi

No comments: