Monday, September 10, 2007

SEPTEMBER 9, 2005: NATALIE LOVES HER CARE BEAR MOBILE!

MORE IMAGES FROM TWO YEARS AGO.
Can't you tell that she how much she loved that Care Bear mobile!


So these are two a few from two years ago. I don't have any images of Natalie from a year ago from this week. But I do have some studio images in September from a year ago...they will come in chronilogical order (around the end of the month). It makes me very sad that I didn't do more then. I know it had a lot to with the fact that I had begun dealing with a mobile child last summer and fall. When she was younger, I kept my 2nd camera laying around so it would convenient. It still is convenient to keep it out of her reach, but I have made it a priority. I just hope that I can keep up with it during my busy season that is appoaching soon. I'll try. ---Natalie's MiMi

No comments: