Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Natalie's Adventures of the Day: 09.11.07

Natalie's "cheesy" espression for the day! I get one everytime I ask her to look at me when she knows that I have my camera.
I tried to capture images of Natalie dancing. We danced to her music this morning. She is wearing her new little Strawberry Shortcake outfit that I found at Wal-mart the day before. A while back Brittany told me about how much she loves Strawberry Shortcake. She loved watching one of Emma's videos. After I realized this, I noticed that she called the strawberries in her picture books "Strawberry Shortcake". So I could definitely tell that she was fond of Strawberry Shortcake. So I started looking for Strawberry Shortcake items. So I found this outfit in the early fall line at Wal-mart---it's a little on the cheap side, but I knew she would love it. And of course, she did. Before I even had a chance to show it to her, she found it hanging in my room. Since it was inexpensive, we didn't save it...she wore it!
This one she is cheezing and showing off her Strawberry Shortcake.
My favorite one of the day. I love close-ups that capture her beautiful eyes!
This she is doing her little shoulder dance. She does it in her car seat and high chair too. It's a good dance for you when one is tied down! And nobody does it any cuter than Natalie.
"OH, SO PRETTY"
at least that's what Natalie said the first time she did this earlier today!
She did this earlier today too. After I cleaned it up, I realized that I should have photographed it. Oh well...I got another chance all in the same day.
Notice the mascara on her shoulder. I thought she had ruined her new play outfit, but after I soaked it and it came clean. I was so glad because I know Natalie will enjoy wearing Strawberry Shortcake again.
The last laugh of the day. I thought she was going to tell us about wearing this on her boobies...that's what she usually says. But I guess since this one was so cute and pink, she talked about going swimming. She thought it was swimsuit. So I grabbed the camera!
She keeps you on your toes and keeps us laughing! ---Natalie's MiMi


No comments: