Saturday, July 19, 2008

FLOTILLA DAY: PART 3

THE FIREWORKS AT LAKE ST. JOHN
We went back to the lake after the swim, watermelon, baths and a stop at the sonic. The sad things is that Natalie fell asleep before we got there since she had missed her nap with all the day's activities. But she did wake up in a pretty good mood to see the fireworks. They still scare here some, but I think she enjoyed watching the wonder of them this year.

The next two photos are of the little mini air balloon things that were given to the people who made donations to pay for the fireworks. Mr. Buddy made a nice contribution so he had several of these. Everyone was suppose to light them at the same time and let them go. I am not sure...but I think they were suppose to help light of the lake so that we could see the fireworks. Well, I don't think it worked like it was suppose to. I didn't get really good photos this time, but it was about the same fireworks show as the night before that we (Randy and I) saw on the riverfront. So I am posting them with this post since I won't be posting anything from the day before...after all this is Natalie's World. I guess I should start a family blog or convert this to a family blog....I have been thinking along that line, but we'll see and I will play it by ear and at some point I will.
Tiffany and the balloon...

Mr. Buddy and the balloon...
Natalie, Poppa and Cari wanting for the show to start.
I am not that great at this kind of photography, but I think these turned out okay...they were my favs. What do you think! Did you get to enjoy some fireworks this year!



This is the end of our Saturday and Flotilla Day.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~


No comments: