Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday (the after the flotilla)

THIS IS NEXT DAY AFTER THE FLOTILLA: 07.06.08
This is what Natalie was doing when I came to get her in the church nursery after the service.
Here we are the way to lunch.

I wanted a few of her at the new local mexican restaurant. We had went last week, but I did not have the camera. How do you like that cheese?

No one really wanted be photographed this day. I can't imagine why...

So again I asked to be photographed with my little sweet heart.

Natalie and Mimi
This was the first time we attended the church's annual picnic. I really wanted to attend, but I wasn't sure I would because of Natalie and her nap routine. Maybe she knew about this because she was having a difficult time falling asleep. So I told her to get on up and let's get ready to go. We had to stop my Wal-mart for a little food to take. I was so afraid that she would fall asleep before we got there, but she didn't and she had a ball.

Fair warning most these images are very incorrect technically because of the setting from the day before at the lake and by the time I really realized what the problem was my battery died. Before it did, I did manage to get some fun shots. I am not so good at inserting links, but as I finish this I will go to Jonah's blog and add the http address from Nicki's post. She is way ahead of me on posting...so it was a little while back by now.

Natalie playing ball with a "big" kid. Little ones always love big kids.

Jonah holding his box of trinkets.

Scott just being silly.
Jonah and Natalie was checking out Olivia Kate's walking. I guess they thought it was a new toy for them to play with.

Bro. Dan palying ball with Natalie. I didn't capture this, but he was throwing the ball to her and she was hitting it with the bat. It was really cute.

Natalie and Marlie...


http://theglenngang.blogspot.com/2008/07/annual-4th-of-july-picnic-at-church.html

The above link is to another blog. This Jonah's blog...well, actually it is called "THE GLENN GANG" now. If you would like to view more photos...even better photos from the indoor picnic part...check it out.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: