Sunday, July 6, 2008

TRYING TO PLAY CATCH-UP: JUNE 27TH (The Day After the Cirucs): PART 1

I actually slept a little late the day after the cirucs and Natalie slept even later. I was looking at Jonah's blog (aka the glenn gang) when she got up. Since Nicki had already posted some circus images Natalie really enjoyed looking too. That's when I asked her what were her favorites at the circus...and she replied, "the elephants and tigers".
So we looked a few pages back on the blog and I saw the images of Jonah walking their dog Max. They have Max and we have Precious. So I thought that Natalie and I could do that too. Precious loves to be walked though we never do. Her first year of life was much difficult in "letting her out" since we lived in town. But now since we live in the country, we just let her out and she let's us know when she wants back in, but she still gets excited when she sees the leash.
The mail ran early that day. So after I looked through it, before walking Precious, I asked Natalie to go sit in the bench and let me take a few photos of her. She was't too cooperative. She just wasn't that into that nor walking Precious.


And she was too fond of walking Precious! She just wanted to swing (still one of her favorite activites).

I begged for a good smile before she could swing! As I stated, she loves to swing so I got this...
...okay I asked for some more before I would begin swinging her and this is what I got!


Okay, I finally gave up and started swinging her!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~


No comments: