Sunday, July 27, 2008

REMEMBERING THE LAST TWO PARIES

TODAY'S THE DAY!
Since today is the day and I have lot to do as one of the party hostesses. The fiesta is Dora and Diego style and it is here outside at Mimi's house with Mexican food, a pinata and even Sombreros to wear. So I will add more images from the last 3 years later, but for now I must get busy. The party is scheduled to start at 3:00 and it is almost 10:30 now and I know many out-of-town guests will arrive sooner. Natalie has been so excited about her party this! It is such a fun age!
Second Party!



before I lost some of the weight I recently lost, but who can resist smiling when they are holding their little sweetheart...

Party Entertainment

Yes, I know she looks terrified. It was her first time down. She was the first one to go down since it was her special day. She loved it and went again and again until she wore completely out and fell asleep in my arms. The party went on while she napped in the house after rain and sunshine then again rain.

A collage for the first b'day party!

aw! how sweet!


Daddy and Mommy thought this was a great gift!

The Formal ONE-YEAR PORTRAIT..

My! Hasn't she changed a lot in two years!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~



No comments: