Thursday, July 17, 2008

SO MUCH TO DO!

So what does a mimi do when she has so many things to do she doesn't know what to do next? Well, BLOG, of course...

I am still extremely behind on so many things. This summer has been non-stop, but since Natalie will soon be moving to B.R., I do want to enjoy our time together as much as possible. The other day when I didn't have a lot of time to tackle all the really big jobs that I need to do I did a little playing to create a birthday ticker for Natalie. First I tried to add it to the top and it cut some of it off. My friend Nicki said I probably need to do the mini one...so the next time I worked on it when I have few minutes in between things--I got it. I put it on the side and it wasn't cut-off. Well, I got on to look at something and realized that I had another big boo boo. I was in such a hurry that I didn't change the default b'day (jan. 1st--I think)...I noticed because it showed the she was like 2 and 5 mos and so many days etc. Since her birthday is coming up I noticed it right away this time. So I deleted and changed it.

So we are also planning a birthday party for our almost-three-year-old!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: