Monday, June 23, 2008

06.22.08, PART 1: "NATALIE'S FIRST MARY KAY CLASS"

My Aunt Lo has been selling Mary Kay for around 13 years now. So one thing you can always count on is a Mary Kay class for whatever new product Mary Kay has just come out with at the time of her visit. This time Cari and I were interested in the new natural foundation that Mary Kay has developed. Of course, Natalie had to get involve in this too. If you have been in tune with Natalie's World since the beginning, you might remember her "oh so pretty days" around the onset of the "terrible twos". There for a while (just so happen to be right after she turned 2), everytime she got the chance, she got into something. All two years old like exploring and learning all about their world, but Natalie has had a special interest in make-up, nail polish, etc. I have a few images of her from back then getting into mascara...putting it on and then telling Mimi, "oh so pretty!". It was funny, but not. You know how hard mascara is to remove!
This was Natalie's opportunity to try out some new make-up w/o getting into trouble. I wished I new exactly where the photo of Cari is when Aunt Lo had first started and was doing a class when Cari was about the same age Natalie is now. It was so cute too!
Aunt Lo is telling Natalie to pick out some new colors that she might be interested in trying.

I'm not sure what this expression really is, but it looks like..."oh, this is so confusing...so many choices..."

Natalie did come up some she was interested in...


posing with Aunt Lo

Aunt Lo showing Natalie how to put on her eye shadow. It was kind of funny how Natalie held her other eye like this was quite a difficult task.

Cari showing of her new natural base. I loved the window lighting in her eyes so I snapped a few of her too.

Natalie putting on her final touches (my new lip gloss).

I broke this day down into thirds since it seemed to have three different subjects. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as we enjoyed our visit with family.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: