Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MOMMY AND DADDY GOT MARRIED!







We'll the best laid plans didn't go as planned. I guess that is sort of normal for a wedding. But all and all, I am pleased and I think the guests, the wedding party, the family, and above all, the new couple enjoyed the wedding. I didn't get either blogs caught up yet...maybe I will this week before I get back into work mode full force. But I wanted to post these images to give you a sneak preview of the wedding and what has been going on in Natalie's World the last few months, that finally came together whether we were ready or not, May 31st, 2008.




Okay, I started with the text with intentions to add the images after I got them ready. But I realized that I forgot that I started this post after I had started a new post with the images. But I wanted to used the information I had on this so here it is. I think when I add both posts this will follow the one with all the images...oh well.




The fourth image is what I created in an 8x10 for Natalie's table. We had the typical bride's table, the groom's table and something a little different, a Miniature bride's table. After they cut their cake and fed each other, they helped Natalie cut her cake and fed her and she fed them. It was one of my favorite scenes in the wedding. Okay, I decided to go back and get some of these images. And I guess you've seen them first since, this blog system shows first what was posted last. I wanted to add them now since I may forget to do it later when I get busy and back to the order of my other work.
I hope you enjoy these new images. I hate that they are out of order. I really wanted to get the other images from the last few weeks posted first, but I really wanted you to see these as soon as possible. Natalie did have a ball at the wedding. She danced on her litttle tippy toes all night long. She had chocolate on her "wedding gown" soon after we got there after she discovered that we had a strawberries and a chocolate fountain. So I changed her into another back up outfit that I brought for the reception. As you can see in these images too that her hair is down...we made it through all the photographs and the ceremony with it up...so I was pleased. What can we expect out of an almost 3 year old!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: