Friday, June 13, 2008

BEFORE BIBLE SCHOOL (Day 3): "I have butter on my feet!"

"I have butter on my feet." (lol) This is what I heard while I was busy getting ready for bible school while Natalie was eating her breakfast. She was eating her blueberry muffins and obviously she dropped some butter from her muffin to her feet. Too funny!

This was one taken first while she was still half asleep and watching TV. As you can see she's not a morning person. And yes, those are (boy) Diego pajamas. Since last fall she has loved Diego as much as Dora. So when I saw these inexpensive Diego p.j.s at wal-mart, I couldn't resist them. I think they were one of her favorite Christmas gifts. Shes has worn them and worn them. They were always the first pair she would grab form her night clothes drawer. Sometimes I would hide them, so she would wear her others.
Edited to add:
I even drip dry these now so they won't shrink as bad. They are her absolutley favorite p.j.s. I never would have guessed that when I found them at Wal-mart before Christmas.

We have been planning to give Natalie a fiesta themed birthday party rather than Dora. She has been saying that she wants a Dora and Diego. So we thought we could combine them along with a Mexcian Fiesta theme. She talks about Diego being her friend, but recently she says he's not her friend anymore. Who knows where that came from?


~~Natalie's Mimi~~




No comments: