Monday, June 9, 2008

MOMMY'S GRADUATION: CLASS OF 2008

Do you see Natalie's mommy? Can you tell which one she is? If you said, the one on the far left, you got it! That's our "B" (I don't know if anyone else ever calls her that but Natalie's Poppa calles her that sometimes and I have noticed that I have picked it up too, but I didn't see it listed as her nicknames in the yearbook that just came in this week (06.20.08). At this angle she is in the middle.
Can you find her in this one?
She's pretty easy to identify in this one.
From my angle, I couldn't get her face (not even a profile), but this Brittany receiving her diploma with sweet pat on her back from Mr. Brown.
Up, up...
and away they go!
okay, now they are now I think they are coming back down...just that quick!

okay the rest of the images are a few posed shots after the gradutation...the lighting really sucks on a football field so these are not the greatest shots...it was cold and I was tired of sitting in the cool grass...so I made so technical errors, but I would still rather have less-than-perfect images than memories not captured with photographic images. So in advance, please excuse these "off" images, but just remember I can't always be a photographer...sometimes I am just an excited and sometimes a little nervous mom.

Natalie and Brittany
Brittany, Natalie and Cameron
Brittany and Cameron
Katie (best friend and her maid of honor) and Brittany
I think Natalie thought her mommy's special hat was quite interesting.
okay, I guess the exposure was bad on this I thought it should be black and white, but who doesn't love a good black and white image.
another one
Brittany's daddy, mom, her little sister, Natalie, Brittany and Cameron
Mallory and Brittany.

I narrowed it down to these images. I didn't get to do as many as I had hoped to do after graduation. I think because it was cold (especially for the middle of May) that everyone disappeared and we were ready to also because we were hungry too.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~




No comments: