Monday, June 9, 2008

BRIDAL PORTRAIT: PART 2

With intention of staying in the order of events in Natalie's life (of course, they will be reverse order because of the posting thing, but none the less this it), I am posting a few more from Brittany Bridal Portrait. Several years ago, I saw a portrait of a bride and her daughter for her bridal portrait. I knew then if they day came in our lives that would be what I would want to do for them too. I've already posted the most formal ones (the ones that were used for the wedding and the display portrait), but since this is Natalie's blog, I will post more images of her this time. The first one is a sweet one of her giving her mommy a kiss. I am glad that I can portray her sweetness in the images...though you might not realize how sweet she really is if you had met Natalie for the first time that day. She wasn't the most pleasant little person. She missed her nap because we had to roll her and get ready. And even if she had a nap, she would not have been happy either because we would have had needed to wake her for the portrait. She normally sleeps several hours in the afternoon and most any afternoon activity could easily disrupt her nap schedule. So you just have to go with you what you've got. But since I deal with young ones all the time, I realize that it doesn't take the most cooperative child to get a beautiful portrait...just a few minutes at just the right moment.
This next image is her trying to play the piano in the parlor. From her expression, you can see she really likes this.

still at the piano

one of my favorites outside and another one...

her hair was falling, so I just pulled it on down for a different look and this is what I got...pretty adorable, uh!


These are some additional favorites. The first favs have already been posted.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: