Monday, June 23, 2008

SATURDAY, 06.21.08: FUN OUTSIDE AT GIGI'S HOUSE!

Aunt Maria and Uncle Danny bought some fun little outside toys for the little ones (actually just Dalton and Natalie since they are our only little ones at this time). I don't know who I was visiting with at the time, but I didn't get my camera out in time and only got a few images of Natalie playing with these bubbles. I do remember after she spilled some of hers, she wanted to play with Dalton's. He didn't let her. So next they got back on the trampoline. Earlier in the day I watched them on the trampoline. It takes constant supervison for that since Dalton is bigger than Natalie he could easily bounce her off (an almost did a time or two).
Here's one of Natalie in mid-air!


Natalie giving Uncle Danny a great big kiss and hug. What sweet little girl!


There she is looking at Dalton again. Little ones love watching and imitating the older child (more on that in my images from the next day). Isn't it just an adorable shot?


DALTON:
Here's a sweet one of the adorable little guy in our lives. We all love him so much!
A sweet one of both, Natalie and Dalton, looking sweet as can be.
Natalie and her Aunt Maria. Aunt Maria loves her so much too!
I have a few more images and few posts to cover from yesterday (the day after these images) that I will try to post later today. But that's it for now.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~



No comments: