Monday, June 9, 2008

Mommy AND Daddy's Baccalaureate

There's not as many images from baccalareate so I included some of these from both parents on this posts. The above image was from this year, Natalie's mommy walking in.
Again Brittany and I think that is Hunter walking with her. They meet in the middle and walk with somone else as their traditonal walk in.

Brittany was class president. This is her giving the welcome speech.
Natalie and her parents afterwards (May 2008)
at least Natalie and her mommy are saying "cheese"...
A year earlier (May 2007), Natalie and her daddy (and the sun in their eyes)...I did do better finding a better location outside the gym (one w/o staring at the sun).
all three of them after daddy's
Like I said I didn't have too many from these events. It was a little early for me and photography!



No comments: