Friday, June 13, 2008

THE "REAL" BIG POOL (PART 2)

Okay, when Brittany came. Cameron and Brittany talked Natalie into getting in with them. I love this image with all three of them. The one above is where she remembered how she wasn't found of the "big" pool so far.
Daddy playing shark get natalie!
I would have never guessed that they could have talked her into this earlier that day.
I love this one with her in mid-air.

That looks like a "I'm-having-fun" face to me!
Mommy and Daddy had to take turns catching her.
High-five for daddy!
"Are you watching, Poppa?"
"what a great catch!"





I will go into a little more detail later...probably more for myself than the view since most of you probably don't read all the details when you view others blogs. I usually do, but not always the first time I view them if my time is limited at the time.
~~Natalie's Mim~~




No comments: