Friday, June 20, 2008

FYI and Natalie about a year ago

I posted the FYI last night and I hate to post anything w/o images and since I knew I wouldn't really have time to do any new images this morning while I was trying to finish up some work and getting ready to go out of town. So I scanned through images that were approximately a year ago and I ran across these:

This first one is of Natalie out by the deck after a good rain where her "bug" boots as she called them a few minutes ago when she saw me working on this. This was taken on June 18, 2007...almost a year ago to the week.
another one from the same day with a little color pop--notice the green really coming out in her eyes
a year ago to the day--photographed on 06.21.07--still best buds today, Cari and Alexa
June 24, 2007, Sunday morning before church: Natalie and her Poppa

JUST A LITTLE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

My aunt who lives in Florida is coming in this weekend to my mom's. It is sort of like a family reunion when they come (usually once a year). It has been that way since I was child. And now I have grandchild. They didn't come in last year, but she met Natalie the year before. So rather than grab all the photographs from the last few months or in this case the last year, I wanted to update the blog and use it as my photo album...after all no one prints photos like we used to do before digital (especially photographers).

I had images from Graduation up to last week ready to post when I get my other blog current too. I had not added all the text so I added it to the first few or as they show up the last few. I realized that I am tired, it is getting late and I still have several things to do. So I posted some of them w/little information with plans to give more detailed docmentation later. I lease I have some of the images ready for viewing.

I don't really have any new images from this week. And if I did it would probably be more of Natalie swimming. And I am thinking you may have seen enough of those for now. I will take one quick shot tomorrow to add because I literally hate to have text w/o an image...after I am a visual person so it only makes sense that I have a photo with each post.

So for now enjoy the upcoming posts from bible school, to swimming to wedding stuff. If you want to know more about Natalie's World check back in a week or two for more detailed documentation about the images.


~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: