Monday, June 9, 2008

BRIDAL LUNCHEON (the day before the wedding)

Mrs. Lynette Tanner hosted a bridal luncheon for Brittany and the specials girls and women the day before the wedding. She fixed a great lunch and it was really special treat for all us who attended. The above image is Natalie in the kitchen. She immediately spotted the high chair that Mrs. Lynette has available for her grandchildren.

Brittany and Maid of Honor, Katie

Brittany's mom and sister, Emma Cari-Bridesmaid, Brittany-Bride, and Maid of Honor-Katie (the other two bridesmaids were unable to attend)
Cari and Brittany Katie and her mom, Margerite (not sure about spelling...sorry)
My daughter, Cari, Me (Natalie's Mimi) and my mom, Shirley (Natalie's GiGi)
Brittany and her mom, Kathy
Brittany and Natalie (The next few are a series of the two of them--I couldn't narrow it down because I thought they were all so sweet.)


Emma, Nat, B and her mom
I had to include this silly one..."cheese like this!"
Natalie eating in the antique high chair. I think Lynette said this has been in their family since her mom was an infant (that it was hers too). Natalie really isn't quite ready for cups w/o tops yet as you can see.
Natalie and her special dessert that was made in a smaller dish just for her. Chocolate!
For some reason, she pretended to be asleep when I asked to do a few of her on the sofa. I am not sure why she wanted to do this, but I am glad she did because it turned out to be such a sweet image.
Wanda (Brittany's aunt), Natalie, Brittany, Kathy (her mom) and a-not-very-happy Emma [the girl/women from their family]
[Girls/Women my family] Brittany, me, Natalie, Cari and GiGi Our Hostess, Lynette, Brittany and her mom, Kathy
Lynette, me, Brittany and Cari
Trying get a few more photographs before the hustle and bustle of the rest of the wedding preparation. The girls were getting wound up so we asked Natalie to tell Emma a secret. That's always a good way to get two little girls interacting.
It was really neat eating in Mrs. Lynette's formal dining room and on her formal china. She was a great hostess and our meal was delicious.

The next even of this day was the rehearsal at the church.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~





No comments: