Wednesday, June 25, 2008

NATALIE AND PRECIOUS NAPPING TOGETHER!

BY NOW YOU PROBABLY KNOW HOW I LOVE THE SWEETNESS OF SLEEPING PHOTOS. I TAKE THEM EVERYTIME I GET A CHANCE, BUT HOW MUCH MORE "PRECIOUS" THAN NATALIE AND PRECIOUS NAPPING TOGETHER!

JUNE 16, 2007

These were photographed about a year ago. Recently I posted images of Natalie from a year ago. Since I didn't have the blog back then I like to go back occassionally and pick out some images from the same time of year. I didn't post these then because these were underexposed because of the darkness of the room (for napping) and I didn't want to use flash (because I didn't want to wake her). So I needed to work on them a bit which is why I didn't include them with the images that I posted recently from a year ago.

Often Precious will still nap with Natalie. She doesn't always snuggle with her unless she has just gotten groomed and she is cold.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: