Monday, June 23, 2008

06.22.08, PART 2: "CHILDREN LOOKING UP TO THE OLDER CHILD!"

I MADE REFERENCE TO THIS POST EARLIER. YOU KNOW HOW I CONTINUALLY CAPTURE NATALIE LOOKING AT DALTON. SHE ADORES HIM AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE'LL DO NEXT. I NOTICED HER DOING THE SAME THING WITH ZOE. ISN'T THIS A CUTE CAPTURE...


Cari took the above image and this one. I was working on my Mary Kay order (I think or something). When she told me they were outside playing, I asked her to take some photos of them playing. So I can't explain this image. It's cute, but I am not sure why they are squatting like this rather than standing or sitting (which what I would have asked them to do).

When I was photographing the last images when I knew it was about time for us to leave because Cari needed to be at church by 4:30 for 4th of July program practice, I caught this one of Zoe. She was sitting by Cari (looking up to the older child!). I thought it was so precious and so sweet. Aunt Diane had already mentioned how much fun Zoe had at the wedding following Cari and Brooke around just like she is their age.

This post is dedicated to all the children and adults who have someone "cool" to look up to!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: